The building of the Noble Assembly. Architects A.Benzeman. 1839 - 1847 years. M.S.Kupinsky. 1865 - 1867 years.

In 1847 the Noble Deputies Assembly was accommodated in the building - the elected body of noble self-government in the Russian Empire from 1785 to 1917. April 18, 1848 on the initiative of the local nobility P.M.Yazykov and P.N.Ivashev the first public library was opened in the building in Simbirsk dedicated to NMKaramzin famous countrymen.